THE GAL BEHIND THE BLOG
THINGS I REALLY LOVE:
- Words of affirmation.
- Personality Tests (Ennegrams, Myers Briggs, Strengths Finder.. all of 'em).
- Blind auditions on The Voice & golden buzzer moments on America's Got Talent (without fail, I weep every time).
- "Just because" gifts.
- Red wine, craft beer, & bourbon.
- Traveling to new places & old favorites.
- My people.
- The Royal Family (I cried when Princess Diana died... I was six).
- My church.
- Salty treats over sweet ones.
- Fried Green Tomatoes.
THINGS I DON'T SO MUCH LOVE:
- Tongues. Seriously. Please don't "make a silly face" with your tongue hanging out around me. I will squirm & gag a little.
- Cooking. Although, I can whip up Velvetta mac-n-cheese like a boss.
- The color purple.
- Rodents. I would take a snake in my kitchen over a mouse any day! Maybe. I'd like to never put that to the test.
- Eating seafood if I'm not near the beach or a legit body of water.
- Riding a bike (cycle class is cool though).
- The word "retarded".
- Mixing black & navy.
- Scary movies.
- Coconut flavored/scented things.
- Paying bills.